Tutorials (see the tutorials for details):
IFToMM Multibody Technical Committee Benchmark Problems:
Dymore Benchmark Problems:
- chain: falling rigid 4 links chain.
- modalextsocket.tar.gz: examples of socket-based tight coupling by external modal forces using C test tool.
- motioncapture.tar.gz: example of motion capture. Two sensors are attached by springs to a constrained system. The motion of the sensors is prescribed; their location is updated to minimize motion mismatch.
- pendulum: simple pendulum.
- pid: simple PID controller example.
- planemech: simple plane mechanism.
- privdataoutput: example of private data output.
- socket.tar.gz: examples of socket-based tight coupling by external forces using C (and C++ and F77) test tools.
- springmass.tar.gz: example of tightly coupled cosimulation directly in python, optionally wrapped through Matlab using pymex.
- ssbeam.tar.gz: example of hand-made modal element representing a simply supported beam, subjected to gravity.
- stream-springmass.tar.gz: example of loosely coupled cosimulation between two instances of MBDyn or between an instance of MBDyn and a Python script.
- wire: eigenanalysis of a wire with pretension.
- slidercrank: rigid and deformable slider crank examples (the rigid case is also used in this tutorial for the mbdyn-blender postprocessing tool).