- Input manual: see the documentation of the software version you’re using.
- Installation manual: see this page and the documentation of the software version you’re using.
- Tutorials .
- Applications .
- Publications on the subject.
- Research involving MBDyn.
- Links about MBDyn.
- MBDyn Overview : a general overview of multibody dynamics and MBDyn implementation and capabilities.
- MBDyn Primer : a primer, ideal to familiarize with MBDyn, before starting with the tutorials.
- MBDyn Hydraulics Modeling : a quick introduction to the theory of the hydraulics library, with modeling examples.
- MBDyn Inverse Dynamics Modeling : a lecture on using multibody (and MBDyn) for trajectory planning of manipulators.
Third Party Links
Links to users’ content related to MBDyn. They are reported here for completeness. The MBDynteam appreciates users’ work and users’ interest in the product, but does not necessarily endorse the products those links point to, nor should be considered responsible for the appropriateness and accurateness of their contents. Comments and suggestions should be directed to the original authors.
- Animation of the Heligyro (Louis Gagnon)
- Check our consulting services.
- Links related to Aerospace Engineering, Rotorcraft Dynamics and Multibody Analysis.
- Blendyn, a powerful post-processor based on Blender.
- MBDyn sim suite, a collection of pre and post-processing tools and models forming a general purpose simulation environment for structural dynamics with an emphasis on wind turbines.
- RTAI, the Real-Time Application Interface to GNU/Linux, a key component of RT-MBDyn.
If you start a project based on MBDyn, or a project that uses it, and you would like to see it listed on this website, please let us know.
- Some pics and movies are available here.