MBDyn 1.7.3 is out.
MBDyn 1.7.3 is out. The tarball is available athttps://www.mbdyn.org/userfiles/downloads/mbdyn-1.7.3.tar.gz
This release contains some improvements and bug fixes.
The complete changelog is:
- added network byte order to drivers & element output streams
- added width/format for eigenanalysis output files (noted by Reinhard Resch)
- added relative output of follower force/couple
- refactored communication code (stream drivers and output elements) to support user-defined communicators (Luca Conti for GSoC 2017)
- added module-flightgear (Luca Conti for GSoC 2017)
- added automatic derivatives coefficient estimation (Reinhard Resch)
- Backward compatibility issues:
- got rid of adams and motionview output support
- deprecated "drees 2" rotor inflow model (identical to "dreese")
- Known issues:
- Bug fixes:
- fixed (harmless?) off-by-one read in fixed step drive
- fixed bugs in timestep control (Reinhard Resch)
- fixed default max time step (Reinard Resch)
- fixed build without libmbc (noted by Richard Crozier)
- fixed test if residual is NaN (Reinard Resch)
- fixed error message in strext (Richard Crozier)
- fixed typos and strengthened rotor inflow models
Please test and report using the mailing list.